Elephant Intelligent Communications was setup in January 2014. Its aim is to help organisations successfully manage change through communication-led services.
The owner, Lorna McCallum's background is in project and information management (with a bit of training thrown in for good measure). With over 25 years of experience in the private sector, she has seen first-hand the positive impact communication has on the change projects she has delivered.
Lorna's belief that communication really matters led her to complete a Masters degree in Business and Communication Management in 2013. She now shares her knowledge with organisations at a strategic as well as operational level.
Elephant Intelligent Communications works across all departments in an organisation (because even the IT Department needs to feel the love) and offers services in:
- Strategic Communications Planning and Delivery
- Employee Communications Training/Coaching Workshops
- Communications-related Public Speaking Events
Lorna has found the benefits for organisations that do learn to communicate more effectively are:
- Increased levels of performance and output
- Speedier recovery from the effects of change
- Improved morale between management and frontline employees
- Willingness to go the extra mile
For more information, please get in touch.